An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a Leading Membership body based in Central London!
Duration - 12 month Fixed Term Contract
Hours - Full Time
Location - Central London with some remote working
Pay - £31,000pa
Main Duties of the Membership Development Executive:
* Responsible for portfolio of industry partners, engaging them in membership activities and events
* Development of CRM system
* Chasing invoices
* Assisting with events
* Preparation of meetings
* Manage renewals and upsell targets
Experience Required of the Membership Development Executive:
* Experience working within a Membership body is essential
* Experience of working with a CRM system
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Confident dealing with very senior stakeholders
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.