Housing & Support Assistant (30 hours)
Work Location: YMCA Greenford
Salary: £15669.5 - 16670.5 £/ annum
We have a current opportunity for a Housing & Support Assistant (30 Hours, Greenford)
We have a current opportunity for a Housing & Support Assistant on a straight permanent basis. The position will be based in Greenford. For further information about this position please apply.
The role of a Housing & Support Assistant you'll work with people who use our services, helping them get to where they want to be.
This role will be due to start ASAP!
As a Housing & Support Assistant you need Assisting the Housing and Support team to deliver high-quality housing and support to our residents - this role will quite often be the first point of contact for our residents and visitors - responding to a range of queries, providing information and holistic advice.
- The post holder will deliver a consistent high-quality customer service, providing an excellent service experience for everyone they come into contact with - especially our residents and their support network
- This critical role is incredibly varied. Amongst the usual reception type duties such as providing a telephone switchboard service for the site, sorting post, logging repairs and processing payments, this role also plays a key part in keeping the building safe.
- The job holder will be a designated first aider as well as fire marshal and responsible for evacuating the building during emergencies.
- They will also be carrying out regular patrols, including Well being and Facilities checks of key areas throughout their shift.
- Depending on the site the job holder may also be welcoming new residents, deal with complaints and reports of anti-social behaviour or just provide a listening ear to residents, and members of the public, reporting concerns or issues as appropriate.
Needs to be based in or around the Greenford area - the site is centre based but will require some travel
Available to start ASAP. Interested candidate please contact me immediately.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.