We are currently working with Central Government body to recruit for a Performance Officer!
Contract Type - Permanent
Location - London
Hours - Full Time
Salary - Up to £27,000pa
Main Duties of the Performance Officer:
* Supporting the organisation with maintaining performance monitoring reports
* Gathering monthly data, entering into spreadsheets, creating graphs and reporting on this
* Organising monthly meetings to collate data, taking accurate minutes at the meetings
Experience required of the Performance Officer:
* Experience of working with performance monitoring tools
* Ability to report key performance indicators
* Experience of using Excel with the ability to manipulate data into charts
* Experience of preparing agendas and minuting in complex meetings
* Ability to produce high quality reports
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.