Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Central Government Regulatory body based in Central London to recruit for an experienced Personal Assistant on a temporary basis!
Duration - At least for the next 3 months
Pay - £18ph - £20ph holiday pay dependent on experience
Location - Central London - at least 2/3 days in the office
Duties of the Personal Assistant:
* Providing inbox and diary support - showing confidence in handling diary clashes and conflicts
* Planning and arranging meetings
* Representing the Director to all internal and external stakeholders
* Booking all national and international travel
* Supporting project delivery through managing budgets, tracking data via Excel and chasing up for deadlines
Experience required of the Personal Assistant:
* Experience of working in a Government/Not for Profit organisation is highly desirable
* Excellent PA/EA experience including diary management and taking minutes
* Excellent communication and MS Office skills
* Experience of working under pressure and changing deadlines
If you have the skills and experience required for this London based PA role, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.