Morgan Hunt are currently working with an Energy Regulatory body to recruit for Project Officers to start ASAP!
Type - Temporary
Duration - 3 months for now
Start - ASAP
Location - All working from home
Pay - £18ph holiday pay
Duties of the Project Officer:
* Planning milestones for workstreams, tracking decisions and chasing up on deadlines
* Ensuring resources are met via a planning spreadsheet
* Managing risks, working with the PMO team to ensure all risks and issues are logged centrally - reviewing and updating regularly
* Reporting weekly management information on workstream statuses
Experience Required of the Project Officer:
* Excellent and proven experience working on Excel and ability to manipulate data
* Track record of managing and meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Sound stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
If you have the skills and experience for this Project Office role, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.