We are currently working with a Health Regulatory agency to recruit for a Team Manager!
Contract Type - Permanent
Location - Hybrid - The office is based in London
Hours - Full Time
Pay - Up to £35,000pa
Main Duties of the Team Manager:
* Line manage a team and support them with team and individual development
* Provide support through meetings, regular 121s and training
* Act as first point of contact for the team for complaints and issues
* Quality assure processes that are being carried out in the team
Experience Required of the Team Manager:
* Ideally experience of working in Health Regulatory setting
* Experience of working as a Manager in a Customer Service environment
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Ability to build, develop and manage a team
* Strong IT skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this London based Team Manager role, please send a copy of your CV through to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.