Are you a Revenues Visiting Officer looking for work in East London?
Morgan Hunt's Public Sector and Government client based in East London is looking to recruit a Revenues Visiting Officer to undertake home visits and property inspections.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have the ability to:
- Carry out Council Tax and Business Rates Inspections
- Undertake visits to domestic and commercial properties as required to investigate liability and valuation issues
- Undertake visits to domestic and commercial properties as required to discuss arrears
- Negotiate payment arrangements for outstanding Council Tax and Business Rates debts
- Proficiently use the Academy (Capita) Revenues and Benefits Processing System to check details on properties before visiting to update accounts after undertaking inspections
- Assist payers with queries relating to Council Tax and Business Rates
If you're seeking work in East London, and feel you meet the essential criteria outlined above to be a Revenues Visiting Officer, please contact the team with an up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.