Morgan Hunt are currently looking for Housing Licensing Manager to work with our client in Portsmouth.
Job title: Housing Licensing Manager
Salary: £47,500 - £51,500
Responsibilities of Housing Licensing Manager:
- Lead, develop, and manage a team responsible for the enforcement and administration of the additional HMO scheme within the Private Sector Housing service.
- Ensure the service complies with relevant legislation, regulations and policies, and is a high quality effective regulatory service.
- Provide support for the Housing Regulation Licensing Team Leaders and other direct reports
- Understand and manage the budgets related to licensing and enforcement.
- Ensure that any licensing scheme for HMOs are well managed, with clear measures to indicate performance and ensure that all standards and licence conditions are clearly and transparently communicated
Essential experience for Housing Licensing Manager:
- Operational management experience of an enforcement team in a regulatory field.
If you are interested, please apply with your up to date CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.