Head of Service Charge (6-month Fixed Term Contract)
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Head of Service Charge to join a Housing Association based in South London. This position offers an exciting opportunity to lead and manage the service charge function on a 6-month fixed term basis. If you have a strong background in service charge management and are looking for a challenging role, we want to hear from you!
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the service charge function, ensuring compliance with services charges are in line with legislation.
- Develop and implement robust service charge policies and procedures to ensure accurate billing, collection, and reconciliation of service charges.
- Lead a team of service charge analysts, providing guidance, coaching, and support to drive performance and achieve targets.
- Contribute the ongoing transformation taking place in the organisation
- Collaborate with stakeholders, including property managers, finance teams, and external service providers, to ensure effective communication and coordination of service charge activities.
- Review and analyse service charge budgets, expenditure, and variances, providing insights and recommendations to improve financial performance.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulatory changes, and emerging best practices in service charge management, incorporating relevant knowledge into the organisation's strategies and processes.
Head of Service Charge
Salary: £80,000 - £85,000 per annum
6 month FTC
Location: South London
- Strong knowledge of service charge legislation, regulations, and industry guidelines.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills as well as, motivating and developing high-performing teams.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities, with the capacity to review complex financial data and make informed decisions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Highly organised and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract, offering a salary ranging from £80,000 to £85,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and collaborative team, working in a supportive and professional environment. There may be potential for extension or future opportunities within the organisation, depending on business needs and individual performance.
If you are interested, pleased apply with your up to date CV as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.