Leasehold and Homeownership Officer
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading Housing organisation who are recruiting for a Leasehold and Homeownership Officer to join their team in South West London.
Location: Working from home unless you need to visit a site that is based in South West London
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 per annum
This role is mainly working from home unless you need to visit a site or, when there are events or urgent meetings.
Responsibilities of Leasehold and Homeownership Officer:
- Respond to enquiries from homeowners about their leases ensuring they are dealt with efficiently
- Proactively engage with customers about any rent/service charge debt and working closely with the Income team
- Respond to leaseholder and freeholder breaches effectively
- Managing ASB and working with internal and external stakeholders to resolve matters
- Occasionally go out to site
- Investigate and resolve any issues regarding service charge or lease issues
- Assist with any Section 20 queries and assist with Section 35 applications
Essential experience for Leasehold Officer:
- Knowledge of legislation
- Experience working within leasehold including service charge and S20's
If you are interested in this role, please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.