Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Contracts and Property Negotiator for a 12 month FTC. The position is based in North London.
Responsibilities of Contracts and Property Negotiator:
- Carry out procurement, renewal and termination of leases for
- Initiate and engage in contractual negotiations for new and existing contracts and procurement arrangements
- Lead on negotiating the rental payments (responsible for
documenting all negotiations entered into)working closely with the Team Manager
- Implement contract management and review processes and ensure compliance with these from landlords, suppliers and their agents
- Inspect properties, carry out HHSRS inspections, draft schedules of works, schedules of condition and assess properties against required building and management standards.
- Participate in the negotiation of rents, dilapidation claims and
settlements where relevant as part of the procurement and hand back process.
- Lead in maintaining the council's contingency procurement strategy by ensuring that any household who require TA on the night are accommodated.
Contracts and Property Negotiator must have excellent current knowledge of the private rented sector housing market and contracts, particularly the issues affecting private rented sector customers and landlords. Excellent negotiating, influencing and liaison skills are required and they will ideally have experience of working with landlords and local letting agents and have the ability to deliver an excellent level of customer care and customer service in a comparable customer service environment
12 month FTC
Salary: £34,884 - £37,722
Location: North London
We are looking for someone that has worked in a similar field and has experience to start ASAP.
If you are interested, please apply.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.