Senior Home Sales Officer / Senior Right to Buy Officer
Morgan Hunt are looking for a Senior Right to Buy Officer to work with out client in North London.
Senior Right to Buy Officer responsibilities:
- To be the first point of contact within the home sales section for all initial tenants, leaseholders, lenders and solicitors.
- To be responsible for the process and the delivery of customer focused service on the following:
* Right to buy
* Home Ownership Initiatives (Cash incentive scheme)
* Pre-assignment enquiries and re-mortgage enquires
* Lease enforcement
* To carry out office based interviews (telephone or face-to-face) with members of the public in relation to right to buy applications, cash incentives scheme and pre-assignment enquiries.
* To efficiently manage the process of RTB applications in accordance with the Housing Act 1985 (as amended) ensuring relevant Notices are given in accordance with the statutory timescales.
* Send out RTB application packs
* Process all RTB applications received, checking forms are correctly completed.
* To accurately calculate and include charges in respect of revenue and capital in the Offer Notices (RTB Section 125).
* To ensure that appropriate advice is given to tenants, leaseholders and their representatives regarding RTB, TDS, and leasehold matters.
Location: North London
Hourly rate: £26 - £27 LTD
* Section 20
* Knowledge of RTB sales and/or Leasehold Service Charges policies and practices, and the statutory and regulatory framework which governs them. Knowledge and skills
If you are interested in this position please apply as soon as possible with your most recent CV.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.