We are currently working with a Health Membership body to recruit for a Registrations Officer on a permanent basis!
Contract Type - Permanent
Location - Hybrid with a view to go into the office a couple of times a week based in Central London
Salary - Up to £29,000pa
Hours - Full Time
Main Duties of the Registrations Officer:
* First point of contact for Members joining the organisation
* Checking applications in CRM and ensuring that they match the criteria needed
* Work on complex cases
Experience Required of the Registrations Officer:
* Experience of working in a Membership/Regulatory body
* Ability to deal with high volumes of data entry
* Excellent customer service and communication skills
* Experience of using CRM and MS Office packages
* Target driven
If you have the skills and experience required for this Registrations Officer vacancy, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.