Children's Services Coordinator (S/W)
Responsible to: Children's Services Manager
Responsible for: Playworkers within the allocated service provision
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, generally worked From 9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, with occasional evening and weekend work
Work Location: Hawker, with occasional travel to South Ealing
To oversee and coordinate the day to day running of all out of school childcare provision within their area of work delivered by St Paul's Group. This includes playscheme services, recreational activities, birthday parties and Softplay.
Where not already provided, to assist the Children's Services Manager in the development of local services for children aged 12 and under.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- To support in the development and deliver strategic objectives and plans set out in the departmental strategy in relation to Children's Services Coordinator.
- To oversee the supervision of play workers, ensuring the smooth and safe running of the services, as well as compliance with and adherence to licensing laws, and other regulations.
- To effectively communicate progress and outcomes of our work to internal and external stakeholders.
- To support the Children's Services Manager in developing and expanding new childcare play schemes and recreational activities.
- To ensure that all fees are received, collated and forwarded to the finance department as and when required.
- To support in appropriate policies and procedures, ensuring that they are adequately communicated to the staff they supervise and service users.
- To deliver a programme of activity for under 5's within the local area.
- To manage and lead on holiday play scheme.
- To manage the Soft play based at the Hawker Centre
- To oversea the birthday parties delivered across the department.
- To be the main contact for Ofsted at the settings that they manager.
- To ensure all risk assessments and procedures are undertaken and completed as and when required
- Under the direction of the Children's Services Manager, liaise regularly with the heads of schools where we deliver services.
- Promote our services as Children's Service Coordinator in and around the community to increase reach and attendance.
Essential:- Must have a Minimum in Childcare
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.