Responsive Repairs & Voids Maintenance Manager
2 Month Temporary Role, £28-£30 LTD
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading provider of social housing based in South London who are currently seeking a highly skilled Responsive Repairs & Voids Maintenance Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for supporting the Head of Contracts, as well as the Surveyors and Technical Officer in providing management, quality control and technical assistant for all voids. You will also need to manage responsive repairs, along with maintenance and stock improvement to guarantee that the organisations assets are maintained and developed in line with set business plans and their standards.
- Effectively manage repairs reported by residents, as well as quickly resolving any queries relating to works and dealing with resident complaints.
- Monitor both Contractor and Repair Technician KPI's, ensuring compliance, and reporting your findings to the Head of Contracts.
- Inspect and report on all void related works, including tenant transfers and terminations, void repairs, and post work inspections. Also, inspect, authorise, and advise on any remedial actions which need to be carried out.
- Resolve and recommend adaptations/improvements to specifications or quality issues on responsive repairs, void, or other maintenance works.
- Record data relating to issues on spreadsheets and databases and verify invoices.
- Provide staff and contractors with information and guidance on protocols, procedures, and site histories.
- Respond to out of hour emergencies queries when needed.
- Contribute to the organisations Asset Management Strategy by carrying out stock condition inspections. Also, submit appropriate reports relating to planned maintenance inspections, estate inspections and energy performance certificate surveys.
- Comply with and implement the GDPR.
- Qualifications related to housing, surveying, building or construction (e.g., a degree in surveying or MCIOB) or qualified by experience to an equivalent level.
- Understand construction design and management and other related Health and Safety Regulations.
- Experience related to overseeing the maintenance of properties in both general and building surveying.
- Experience with managing and delivering a high quality of repairs and void maintenance service.
- Extensive experience of working in partnership and maintain good external and internal relationships.
For further information on this vacancy please contact Jessica Cooper from Morgan Hunt.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.