We have a current opportunity for a Housing Customer Service Advisor to join a Housing Association based in Whitechapel, East London. This role is temporary and office based in Whitechapel, East London.
Job Title - Housing Customer Service Advisor
Salary - £13.64 PAYE per hour
Contract - Temporary, 6 weeks with a high likely hood to be extended
Location - Whitechapel, East London
Responsibilities for the Housing Customer Service Advisor
- Providing a professional and welcoming reception service for visitors/ residents
- Offering a well-informed service to handle queries and requests from residents. This encompasses various areas such as repairs, housing, rent, and lettings
- Assisting with general administrative tasks, including invoice processing, handling post, and conducting mail merges.
- Logging and processing repair requests, coordinating with contractors, and managing parking bay allocations. This also involves managing enquiries, waiting lists, and bay swaps.
Essential Experience for the Housing Customer Service Advisor
- Previously used the Orchard Housing system to book repairs
- Good general knowledge of a range of areas within housing that customer would call in to ask about
Please feel free to share this vacancy with anyone you know who might be suitable for this role. If you are interested in this post, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV. If you have any questions, please contact Yasmin at Morgan Hunt.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.