Morgan Hunt require an Executive Assistant for NHS based in South East London
Pay Rate: £15ph to £16ph Ltd
Hours 37.5 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
Location: South East London
Duration: 3 months on going contract
The Executive Assistant to Clinical Group Directors role is a key post within the Cancer and Surgery Clinical Group. They provide comprehensive Executive and Personal assistance to Directors and agreed core members of the senior management team. This will include providing Corporate Secretary support to committee meetings.
The role will be part of the Cancer and Surgery Senior Admin Team and work alongside Business Support Managers and Executive Assistants. Working collaboratively to support the smooth running of the Office, it is expected that all Clinical Group admin staff will flexibly cover and support each other
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide full EA and administrative support to Directors and agreed core team members in the Cancer and Surgery Clinical Group. Proactively anticipate needs and plan ahead with minimal input and supervision.
- Extensive diary management in liaison with the Directors and core team members.
Arranging meetings via the Outlook calendar system with both external and internal personnel. This may also include occasionally liaising with patients and/or their
- Arranging and providing technical support for virtual meetings.
- Undertake all planning and support activities required for in-person meetings including venue booking, travel arrangement and catering.
- Provide secretariat support to Executive-level meetings including drafting agendas, comprehensive minute taking, maintaining action logs and working closely with the Corporate Governance team to ensure the timely dispatch of papers.
- Provide some cross-cover to the other Executive Assistant and Business Support
Managers from the Clinical Group when they take leave.
- Working closely, and in a collaborative way, with other senior administrative staff supporting the Directorate Management Teams within Cancer and Surgery.
- To produce documents including reports, letters, spreadsheets and presentations to a high standard.
- To ensure that Director and other core team members are fully prepared for all meetings with supporting paperwork and information.
- To receive and re-route telephone calls appropriately and provide assistance and advice.
- To receive, manage and communicate highly complex and sensitive information to members of staff, senior team, contractors, suppliers and external partners.
- Processing stationery, name badge and other orders as required and ensuring that key items like paper are regularly restocked.
- To develop and maintain filing systems to ensure that all relevant paperwork and information is up-to-date and available when needed.
- To manage incoming and outgoing correspondence including email and letters.
- Assist in the procurement and maintenance of appropriate office equipment.
- To undertake photocopying, scanning and other administrative tasks as required.
- Meet and greet visitors to the department in a friendly and empathetic but professional manner. To use initiative in referring queries to an appropriate member of staff.
- Exercise independent judgement and initiative in the absence of your manager when problems arise by taking appropriate action to resolve yourself or refer to the appropriate personnel.
- Support with any other duties as required by the Business Support Manager.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.