Morgan Hunt require an Executive Assistant & Diary Manager for NHS based in South East London
Pay Rate: £18ph to £20ph Ltd
Hours 37.5 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri
Location: South East London
Duration: 3 months on going contract
- Job Summary
The Executive Assistant and Diary Manager is a pivotal role in the Evelina London Clinical Group. The post holder is responsible for providing high quality, efficient and proactive diary management, and high-level administrative and secretarial support to the Clinical Group Chief Executive and wider Executive team to enable them to fulfil their roles effectively. They will be a key point of contact for the Chief Executive and Director of Strategy, and must be highly organised and proactive in approach, able to work effectively under pressure and at pace, and able to work in a collegiate and positive way with staff at all levels. Key tasks will include:
- Complex diary management to ensure that the Chief Executive and Director of Strategy's time is used strategically, efficiently and to best effect.
- Managing the email inboxes ensuring emails are appropriately and promptly actioned, flagged and logged, and maintaining an effective bring forward filing system.
- Planning and arranging corporate meetings and events with internal and external stakeholders, and working collaboratively with colleagues to schedule these.
- Maintaining an effective administrative system within the Chief Executive's Private Office.
- Managing, tracking and drafting correspondence for the Chief Executive, engaging and seeking input from appropriate colleagues.
- Maintaining the manual and electronic filing systems and support with IT issues.
- Along with the Chief of Staff and Corporate Secretary, ensuring the smooth running of the office of the Chief Executive.
- The post holder will be required to exercise independent judgement and initiative when dealing with queries, and will also be expected to work with minimum supervision. They must act in a professional manner at all times, and maintain confidentiality.
- The post holder will carry out their duties in such a way as to make a direct and positive contribution to the department.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.