Organisation Name: St Helen's School
Position: Head of Development and Alumnae Relations
Salary: £35,000-40,000 per annum (pro rata)
Contract: Permanent; part-time
We would consider applicants who either want to work term-time only or part-time (approx. 28 hours per week) but throughout the calendar year.
Hybrid working arrangements will also be considered.
Location: Northwood, London
St Helen's is a leading independent day school for over 1150 girls aged 3-18 and is a member of the Girls' Schools Association (GSA).
Our spacious and beautiful 21-acre site is conveniently located in the heart of Northwood in North London, approximately 30 minutes by underground from Central London on the Metropolitan Line and within easy reach of the Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire borders.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Development and Alumnae will implement the development office strategy working with the Headmistress, the Executive team and Governors. You will be responsible for strengthening relationships with alumnae, establishing a fundraising programme and encouraging a thriving and supportive community.
- Experience of working in a development office or in fundraising and/or prospect research
- Knowledge, understanding or experience working with independent schools
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the experience to lead the alumnae events programme
- Ability and confidence to liaise directly with high net worth individuals
- Presentation skills that can show persuasion and confidence.
- 6 weeks (38 days) holiday plus bank holidays
- Membership of a contributory personal group pension scheme with up to 10% employer contributions
- 50% fee remission for staff children who fulfil the admissions criteria
- Access to the School's swimming pool and fitness suite
- On-site parking and excellent public transport links
- Free lunch and refreshments
- Generous occupational sick pay
- A commitment to professional development
- A beautiful working environment - the school is set in a conservation site in excess of 20 acres.
How to apply
For further information, please contact Will Worthington or Nicholas Rimikis at Morgan Hunt Executive.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.