Morgan Hunt are pleased to be currently partnering with a boutique accountancy practice based in Finchley. This 3 Partner firm is currently undergoing a period of strong growth and is seeking to continue this with the addition of a Junior Accountant to join their team.
The The Junior Accountant role will involve the preparation of accounts, bookkeeping and participation in bank reconciliation. The firm are offering a generous study support package on either an ACA or ACCA programme.
You will be required to:
* Handle the preparation of sole trade, partnership and rental accounts
* Carry out bookkeeping activities on Xero, Sage or Quickbooks
* Lead the preparation of simple limited company accounts
* Assist in the preparation of corporate tax returns
* Lead bank reconciliations
The Ideal candidate will possess:
* 1 year of experience working with an accountancy practice environment
* Already undertaking AAT or ACA/ACCA - Exemptions included
* Strong written and communications skills
* Be a self-starter with with good organisations skills
* Some previous experience with Xero, sage or Quickbooks would be advantageous
The Junior Accountant role would be a great opportunity for someone working for a smaller firm looking to work with a larger portfolio of clients or someone seeking more autonomy in their role as they become a qualified accountant. If you feel ready to launch your career to the next level then do not hesitate to apply today.
0207 419 8939
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.