I am currently working with a Housing Association based in Tottenham, North London who are looking for a Legal Disrepair Complaints Manager to join their team. This is a hybrid position and on a 2 year FTC with their office based in Tottenham, North London.
Job Title - Legal Disrepair Complaints Manager
Contract- 2 year FTC
Location- Tottenham, North London
Responsibilities for the Legal Disrepair Complaints Manager
- To assist the Litigation Lawyer in all aspects of work relating to dealing with Disrepair cases including research, lodging court documents.
- To liaise with surveying staff to enable Disrepair cases to be progressed
- Active communication and liaison with executive departments and interrogation of records, policies and procedures to gather information necessary to reply to alternative resolution complaints. This may include dealing with contractors, consultants or partners.
- To contribute to the effective running and development of the Repairs team
- To update disrepair tracker and ensure that key dates are recorded, programmed and tracked.
Ideal Candidate for the Legal Disrepair Complaints Manager
- Strong academic background - Law degree and LPC is essential
- An understanding of the disrepair Protocol and the Civil Produce rule.
- Understanding of Disrepair issues relating to maintenance of properties
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply with your most recent CV and I will be in touch with feedback. Alternatively, if you know anybody who might be suitable for this role, please feel free to share this with them.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.