Business Systems Trainer
City Of London - Hybrid
Offering up to £46,047 PA
A leading Higher Education organisation in the UK who are looking for an experienced Business Systems Trainer. The Business Systems Training team provides training to staff on a wide range of business systems. Working with staff at all levels throughout the organisation, this role required to deliver a training needs analysis, followed by the design, delivery of a number of specific training programmes.
The job will be successfully carried out by building good relationships with the appropriate business partners, IT colleagues, and with specific project team members, and by delivering and administering ongoing training to agreed service levels.
Learning and Development
- Play a key role in the identification of training needs for Information Technology solutions for specific projects and upgrades.
- Work with project leaders to advise on training needs, development, delivery and evaluation of training courses
- Play a supporting role in the identification of school and administrative teams that are having difficulties and require special training.
- Where directed, review enhancements of current training and services to identify new training needs and necessary training material updates.
- Deliver flexible and engaging training sessions including classroom based, 1:1s, presentations, eLearning and online webinars.
- Re-assess current system training materials to ensure they are up-to-date and
- Liaise with City departments and external suppliers to ensure the delivery of out-sourced training to agreed service levels.
- Co-ordinate the training room resource to schedule training and other uses such as testing.
- Support the introduction of new ways of working, methods and tools into the team through strong teamwork and assisting in pilots on specific projects.
- Schedule and administer all business systems training courses including course confirmation and all follow-up communications.
- Manage personal administration needs. Assist in appropriate training communications within the team, with other Information Technology groups and with the business.
A Successful Business Systems Trainer will have:
- Proven training skills - this could be a degree/formal training qualification or a previous work experience
- Functional knowledge of SITS / e:Vision
- Functional knowledge of Office 365 including Teams and SharePoint
- Knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
- Experience of producing training materials (manuals, session plans, eLearning)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical, creative and interpretative thinking
- Functional knowledge of BI Query and SAP BW
- Experience of delivering training courses
- Experience of facilitating sessions
- Experience of running a training programme and scheduling training
- Some experience of business processes and data analysis
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent training skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong interest to learn new technologies, processes and applications
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.