Are you a Head of Data looking for a new exciting, flexible role, at a leading charity?
You will be responsible for shaping and managing data and its use at the charity. This includes building and leading a culture of Data Driven decision making, building data capabilities.
You will be owning the charity's data platform, overseeing data pipelines across the organisation and ensuring that their data is well governed and managed. A key focus of the role will be overseeing a core pillar of their current strategy to enable better and more efficient use of data across the organisation.
It is an exciting time to join this charity as you would be part of their Intensive Programme of end-to-end transformation. You would be joining a passionate team culture here.
£70,000 - £80,000 DOE (Excellent benefits package- including up to 22% Pension Contribution)
Hybrid working- Office once/twice a week
Role responsibilities as a Head of Data -
- Responsible for budgets related to running the data platform, the relevant tools. Responsible for contract renewals and as required negotiations.
- Own the data pipelines across the organisation. Ensuring that data is flowing as it should, overseeing and providing direction on which data pipelines need to be created or amended and working the business functions to identify how the charity use their data and how this might require transformation.
- Lead the Data Governance forum and directing the work of any other governance forums/groups which may be required.
- Identifying needs across the organisation for effective data visualisation, automated dashboarding, kickstarting a development plan for these data visualisation products and to build data literacy & culture across the organisation to prepare for the use of advanced analytics to obtain insight hidden in large datasets.
- Responsible for ensuring the data platform technologies are compliant with security regulations and processes.
- Manage 3 data experts. This includes day to day line management.
To be successful as a Head of Data, you will-
- Have good experience of the use of ETL tools i.e.. Talend
- Possess good toolset knowledge- i.e., Mulesoft & Tableau
- Have effective leadership experience and delivery of strategic data initiatives.
- Have knowledge or experience in the technologies - Snowflake, Tableau, Salesforce (beneficial)
- Possess good experience of shaping and managing data and its use- Data manipulation experience
- Possess good experience of building and leading a culture of Data Driven decision making, building data capabilities across an organisation- how have you been building and delivering the plan? Have you been involved in the implementation?
- Experience of being involved in setting up new systems including the set up of a CRM system.
- Have experience in overseeing data pipelines and ensuring that data is well governed and managed- Excellent knowledge of data pipelines and reporting is required.
- Have good experience on a variety of data visualisation tools.
- Have experience of ensuring that data is flowing as it should, overseeing and providing direction
Have strong experience in data migration
- Have experience of working with business functions to identify how the organisation use their data and how this might require transformation.
- Have excellent experience of forming data strategy conversations with senior members of a leadership team.
2/3 stage interview process
Perkbox Membership- access to a wide range of deals and discounts from the biggest brands. Career development opportunities. Work Recognition: At the end of the year, staff are nominated for a pot of gold. They give recognition. Life Assurance: The cover provides a lump sum benefit of 3 times annual salary to one or more nominated beneficiaries. Pension Contribution: Overall Pensions contribution is up to 22% Generous Annual leave: Up to 29 days. Very flexible work pattern, BUPA dental…
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.