I have an exciting opportunity for an Informatica Developer to join a leading not for profit organisation who have a strong reputation for investing and developing in people. This enterprise organisation strives to have a culture of collaboration.
This is a hybrid role of 2 days per week based in their offices in London, paying £54,000 per annum.
As Informatica Developer you will aim to deliver against known integration patterns, developing new solutions and re-factoring existing ingestion routines and methods. You will work in a Scrum with other engineers, Business Analysts and Scrum Masters to share ownership of the delivered product.
Key technologies required: Informatica, AWS, Snowflake and other cloud databases.
Responsibilities as an Informatica Developer
- Take technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of integration development and business process orchestration.
- Drive integration and orchestration construction activities and ensures the changes fit into the overall delivery.
- Adopt and adapt appropriate software development methods, tools and techniques.
- Author high-level designs and API specification that bridges between the Architectural solution and detailed specification.
- Reverse engineer and refactors existing code where required as well as innovating new solutions.
- Contribute to the evolution of the integration development standards to ensure best practise.
- Undertake the day-to-day support and monitoring mappings/jobs.
- Ensure all integrations are efficient and securely written and deployed.
Skills and experience required
- Informatica IDMC/IPaas Cloud development experience across both data and application integration.
- Experience of Cloud database technologies.
- Experience of configuring and managing AWS and/or Azure based applications.
- Data integration, reconfiguration and manipulation to ensure good, accurate and clear data is available across systems.
- T-SQL skills, and MS Excel at an advanced level.
- Salesforce, GitHub (or similar) and Oracle experience a benefit.
- Experience of Working with large data sets including Identification and correction of inconsistencies.
- Ability to explain complex information to a variety of audiences and to think strategically to find solutions to problems.
- Ability to document and define key processes and functions for a range of audiences.
- Solid understanding of data quality concepts, experience of managing, rather than symptom on any issue.
This is a permanent opportunity, paying £54,000 per annum. A hybrid role, working 2 days in their offices based in London. Good company benefits including 29 days holiday bank holidays, good pension scheme and other benefits. A friendly and collaborative team, with opportunity to train and grow.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.