Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with an FE College in Surrey, offering an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Head of Quality.
Reporting to the Principal, the successful candidate will be the operational lead on developing, implementing and monitoring of quality improvement, assurances, and procedures across the College.
You will lead and drive the continuous quality improvement across the college, promoting exceptional teaching, training and assessment. In addition, you will be supporting the college nominee in readiness for Ofsted inspection.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Quality:
* Developing, implementing and monitoring the quality improvement process across the college.
* Analyse college Data to develop and drive the quality assurance processes.
* Working with key internal stakeholders to enable a full understanding of data and purpose of quality improvement.
* Partner with curriculum teams across the college to produce and develop Self-Assessment reports and Quality improvement plans.
* Maintain correspondence with awarding bodies and take responsibility for external verification management and reporting and monitoring action plans.
* Managing the quality arrangements for subcontracting and apprenticeship delivery
* Lead responsibilities for classroom observations and collation of quality outcomes
The Successful Head of Quality must have:
* Full teaching Qualification
* Relevant Degree or equivalent professional qualification
* Experience of leading and preparing a college for Ofsted inspection
* Experience of managing and co-ordinating mature quality assurance systems within FE context
* Knowledge of Awarding Bodies and their qualification frameworks
* In depth knowledge of quality improvement framework & regulations, Government policy skills, FE, HE & Apprenticeships
* Experience of analysing & interpreting complex data
* Understanding teaching and learning issues within a variety of curriculum areas
* Experience in team management
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
If you are passionate and excited to make an impact on the quality across a thriving FE College based in Surrey, please get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.