Morgan Hunt is currently working with a large national Charity in search of a temporary Network Public Fundraising Manager.
The role is temporary until end of financial year and sits in the central fundraising team supporting all local charity franchises with fundraising activities.
Role: Network Public Fundraising Manager
Contract: Temporary until end of financial year
Location: Home based of hybrid from London office
Pay: £26.09 an hour for home based, £27.10 an hour for hybrid
Key responsibilities of the temporary Network Public Fundraising Manager:
1) Support the existing Network Public Fundraising Manager with local branches support where needed, including following up with recent unsuccessful applicants to a organisational development fund to see where we can add value to local franchises who were pursuing a grant for investment into their fundraising programme
2) Following our successful fundraising mentoring programme pilot, to shape and deliver a 2023 programme in collaboration with the organisations learning and development team
3) Following a successful digital fundraising programme pilot for local franchises, to shape and deliver a 2023 programme in collaboration with organisations digital team
4) Following a successful event pilot for local branches, to shape and deliver a 2023 opportunity
5) Represent network fundraising support in new collaborative fundraising opportunities between franchises and national teams.
6) Represent network fundraising support on the organisations digital ready project group
7) Provide support for the Fundraising Capacity Building Officer with queries from local branches in the fundraising support inbox
Previous experience of the temporary Network Public Fundraising Manager:
1. Significant experience (at either a strategic or operational level) in at least two of these fundraising disciplines: community, events, digital fundraising, legacies, individual giving
2. Demonstrable experience of project management including planning, developing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on performance
3. Experience of working collaboratively and in partnership with stakeholders both internally and externally
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to tailor message to audience
5. Be a self-starter and demonstrate how you use initiative and creativity to problem solve
6. Excellent self-management skills to work independently and as part of a team
7. Excellent planning and organisation skills, with the ability to manage a number of priorities at any one time
8. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to influence, including those with differing perspectives
9. A sound understanding of digital fundraising and how charities can use this to maximise their fundraising activity
10. A sound understanding of charity law and regulation
If you are a seasoned fundraising professional and are looking to be a part of a large national charity then please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.