Morgan hunt is currently working with one of the largest homelessness charity in the country in search of a temporary Senior Individual Giving Officer.
The role is temporary for 3-4 months with a view to turn permanent.
The organisation offers a supportive and friendly team, hybrid working with offices based near Tower Hill, London and an hourly rate of £15.23 per hour.
The organisation also offers a flexible working policy that allows the candidate to flex their schedule around the core hours 10am -3pm.
Key responsibilities of the new Senior Individual Giving Officer:
* Key stakeholder in supporting the Assistant Head of IG and Acquisition Manager in scoping and delivering new marketing projects for acquisition.
* Sourcing client case studies, photos and videos for use across all acquisition campaigns, which includes making contact with staff and clients at a wide range of projects and services, and collecting case studies suitable for use in acquisition fundraising materials.
* Run regular campaign reports on live campaign activity, keeping KPI sheets up to date and accurate and disseminating reports to the appropriate managers in a timely fashion.
* Supporting the Acquisition Manager with current offline acquisition projects, from start to finish: Developing and updating content, briefing internal and external stakeholders.
* Edit the Acquisition team's fundraising web pages, keeping them up to date and interesting.
Experience and skills of the ideal candidate:
* Demonstrable experience of managing fundraising campaigns in the voluntary sector, with experience of working with external suppliers and agencies.
* Demonstrable experience of producing supporter communications across a variety of channels.
* Demonstrable administrative experience as part of a fundraising team.
* Experience of managing multiple priorities at any one time.
* Experience working in a role requiring new product development or innovation
* A solid understanding of direct marketing
If you are an experienced fundraising officer and have managed fundraising campaigns then please do apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.