Job Title: Commercial Manager
Organisation: Medical Membership Body
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £47,150 - £59,962 (dependant on skills, knowledge and experience, looking to hire with room for progression in the role)
Working Model: Hybrid - staff are required to be in the office at least 40% over a 4 week period
Morgan Hunt is thrilled to be working with a leading Medical Membership Body, who are on the hunt for a Commercial Manager to join their London based team.
The organisation work a hybrid working model where staff are required to work on site at least 40% of the time over a 4 week period.
The ideal candidate is an experienced Commercial Manager or Corporate Partnerships Manager who has an eye for identifying, developing and managing commercial partnerships and new streams of income generation. One of two Commercial Manager's, you'll work closely with the Digital Commercial Manager who is responsible for digital assets.
The key responsibilities of the Commercial Manager
- Play a key part in the development and operation of a new Income Diversification Unit, including shared responsibility for creation, implementation, and continual improvement of overall unit strategy, sub-strategies, operating model and commercial governance arrangements for the organisation.
- Work with the key stakeholders to establish clear commercial governance to ensure high levels of understanding re commercial governance across the organisation.
- Oversee generation income from a range of trading activities conducted by the organisations trading company, these activities include publishing, content licensing, event exhibition sales, sponsorship, advertising, consultancy, and the organisations retail programme.
- Develop and implement pricing strategies and an approach to pricing for commercial activities and ensure that policies and processes are consistently followed.
- Experience of corporate engagement, preferably across both commercial and non-profit or voluntary organisations
- Ability to think strategically, to create, articulate and implement integrated plans, to monitor the progress and adjust as necessary
- Demonstrable experience of negotiating and managing contracts including intellectual property right management
- Proven ability to build, maintain, and manage strategically important relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you're an experienced Commercial Manager and are excited to play a key part in this leading Medical Membership Body, please apply within.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.