Bids & Frameworks Writer
About the Company
Morgan Hunt is an award winning, specialist recruitment consultancy, with more than 20 years of success as leading market provider in a variety of industries in the public sector. We have been successful throughout the difficult past two years and have still managed to invest heavily in our business - we have gone through a re-brand, installed all new back office technology, launched a new CRM for our sales teams and developed market leading technological solutions for our MSP and PSL clients.
The Bids and Frameworks Writer role at Morgan Hunt gives you the experience of working in a diverse, collaborative and successful team, while working on a variety of exciting projects across the whole business and working directly with the Bids and Sales Directors. This is crucial position within our organisation - much of our work is tendered and so a streamlined bids response is essential as is the ongoing management of data and relationships with our many framework partners.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, project orientated Bids and Frameworks Writer to join the Morgan Hunt Business Development SLT. This person will have a key responsibility for supporting our wider Morgan Hunt proposals for public and private sector clients and ensuring we strengthen our relationships with our Framework partners.
We are looking for a Bids and Frameworks Writer to join our Business Development SLT. This is an exciting opportunity to develop strategic relationships with senior members of the team, build an extensive knowledge of our business policies and services and help us deliver them to our clients and framework partners in an efficient way.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- You will have a crucial role in supporting the SLT in the bidding process, collating material for bids and tenders, helping to put bids together and responsible for the effective and timely submission of completed bids.
- Creating engaging graphics and presentations that support the sales messages.
- Challenging and critiquing sales messages that are provided by the sales lead
- Working collaboratively with finance, legal, compliance and the other operational parts of the business to collate relevant information for bids.
- Creating and managing an accessible library of information for bids and tenders to create compelling proposals.
- Ensure all relevant corporate and financial information is kept current.
- Managing all stages of the proposals process from PQQs to RFIs and RFPs and working with wider parts of the business on post-decision reviews.
- Maintaining an up to date and effective presence on all tendering portals including regular updating of legislative and commercial company information.
- Tracking portals for tender information, downloading tender documents, registering interest and submitting EOI`s for bids.
- Ongoing tracking of bids for clarification information and tender outcomes.
- Maintenance of bids and tender outcomes and feedback data.
- Liaising with Framework contacts to ensure timely compilation and submission of monthly and quarterly audits and specific Management information
- Maintaining our presence on Framework websites and portals including new sales messages and updating legislative and administrative data.
- Working with the Business Development SLT to help identify, arrange and manage exhibition attendance at Framework events and dinners.
- Actively helping the Business Development SLT to identify marketing and PR opportunities with Framework partners.
- Creativity, emotional intelligence
- Organisation skills - ability to work to deadlines and multitask
- Fluent in English - excellent writing skills, spelling and grammar
- Teamwork - working across 3 different divisions with 3 different Directors will be required.
- Previous experience in collating data and doing thorough research
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Good IT skills and previous experience of online bids and tendering portals an advantage
- Previous experience of working in a Bid/ Framework Writer role (not necessarily in recruitment) advantageous
- Good communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
Salary up to £40,000 dependant on experience.
Role can be fully hybrid or a based in our London, Manchester, Birmingham or Milton Keynes Office.
We care about your well-being and want you to feel motivated and appreciated. To reward your hard work we have many additional perks ranging from discounts to social events. The Bid Writer will work in an environment where your ideas are valued and positive changes are continuously embraced.
- Matched Pension contribution up to 5%
- Hybrid working options - A mixture of Homeworking and Offices
- Quarterly Awards with prizes varying from a bottle of champagne to International travel
- Regular Socials with the team
- Season Ticket Loans
- Summer and Christmas Party
- 1 additional day awarded for each full year's service- Maximum 5 additional days.
- Day off on your Morgan Hunt Birthday.
- Sabbatical after 5 years service
We live by our values of respect, determination, teamwork, understanding, integrity and fun.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.