Business Development Executive - Charity - Up to £34,000
Morgan hunt are thrilled to be working with a fantastic Education sector organisation who are looking for an experience Business Development Executive to join their brilliant team.
This role is offering hybrid / flexible working with the office based in London.
Your role as Business development executive will include;
- Identify and research suitable prospective clients (employers and service providers) with a particular focus on large corporate organisations.
- Implement client contact activities and liaise with prospective clients (organise, attend and follow up meetings).
- Manage the new client/member joining process including setting up new clients on the system, preparing and sending out welcome packs and arranging introductory meetings with new clients.
- Ongoing client servicing, liaise with clients and respond to client queries (telephone and email), administer service renewals by tracking renewal dates, raise invoice requests with finance, attend client meetings.
- Work with clients to maximise the adoption of their digital resources and uptake by individuals.
- Assist in the development and communication of relevant marketing and promotional material (print and online/digital).
If you're a Business development executive and want to join a fantastic Charity organisation then please apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.