Corporate partnerships Executive - Charity - Up to £30,000
Morgan hunt are thrilled to be working with a fantastic Education sector organisation who are looking for an experience Corporate partnerships executive to join their enthusiastic team.
This role is offering hybrid / flexible working with the office based in London.
Your role as Corporate Partnerships Executive will include;
- Support the implementation of the volunteering programme and lead on the delivery of employee engagement via fundraising, working collaboratively with the relevant teams to support the partnerships
- Support the Senior Corporate Partnerships Manager and Corporate Account Manager in delivery of the wider partnership objectives as needed
- Develop and maintain a detailed pipeline of activities and budgets, monitoring the Return on Investment
- Monitor sector trends and identify new fundraising products and opportunities to maximise income
- Ensure all activities are aligned to the partnership objectives and potential risks are identified
- Ensure that all awareness raising, marketing and communications activities are in line with brand guidelines, and are planned and executed effectively
If you're a Corporate partner executive and want to join a fantastic Charity organisation then please apply!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.