Morgan Hunt is currently working with a Housing Association in search for a Digital Experience Manager on temporary basis to lead on a number of digital projects.
The role is offered as a cover during a period of permanent recruitment to which the candidate is more than welcome to apply to.
Role: Digital Experience Manager
Organisation: Housing Association
Pay: £27.47 holiday per hour
Length of Contract: 3 months
Key responsibilities of the new Digital Experience Manager:
- Contribute towards the development of our websites and intranet strategies, plans and frameworks and lead on the development and delivery of the Digital Web Portfolio.
- Contribute towards the definition of our websites and intranet product roadmap, employee collaboration tools and lifecycles, and enable prioritisation of future business requirements and risks, working with the different business areas to ensure their requirements are integrated.
- Working with Digital and Communications teams, contribute towards the development of channel shift, go-to-market, and retention tactics, including marcomms activities and campaigns.
- Measure and report to stakeholders on the success of our digital channels with a data-informed approach, building up our reporting capabilities and developing a digital-first approach to reporting and ensuring learnings are documented.
- Lead the planning, management and implementation of digital web projects which support the Group's communications and marketing goals, using Agile, Lean and Waterfall methodologies.
- Develop and coordinate the submission of business cases and budget proposals with key stakeholders for submission to senior management.
Skills and previous experience of the new Digital Experience Manager:
- Good digital project management experience, working across the full lifecycle of digital projects, taking ownership from concept and road mapping, through to delivery, maintenance and ongoing reviews.
- Good digital research, attention to detail and analysis skills, particularly for the discovery stages projects
- Significant experience of maintenance of major website and digital workspaces/ intranets.
- Strong SME engagement skills, with a strong curiosity around digital, experience of developing digital plans, working with peers and colleagues across different departments
- Good technical understanding, particularly around CMS, CRM and web technologies, able to translate technical talk back to the business. (SiteCore, Interact, Dynamics)
If you are an experienced Digital Project Manager, Digital Experience Manager or Digital Communications Manager with experience in the public sector then please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.