Morgan Hunt is currently working with a large Membership body in search of an interim Event Planner.
The role is ideal for someone who is confident in organising face to face as well as virtual events and has experience in the public sector.
Pay: £28,000 -£29,700
Length of contract: 6 months fixed term contract
Location: Hybrid working with offices based in London
Key responsibilities of the Event Planner:
- Act as the project manager and key contact in relations to a variety of events in the Membership body. Plan, deliver and evaluate face to face as well as virtual events across the organisation.
- Plan, execute and evaluate the marketing plans for a variety of events across the organisation. Utilise online and offline channels to gain target audience attention.
- Provide full support and project coordination for Clinical Content Leads, speakers and/or teaching faculty, Senior Clinicians, and Council Members, specifically in the provision of documentation, audio visual aids and other requirements, including accommodation and travel as required
- Manage specific event budgets ensuring costs are kept within agreed limits and income is on track to hit targets
- Develop effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders including Senior Clinicians and Council Members
Previous experience and skills of the Event Planner:
- Experience working in a public sector organisation in an events role.
- Ability to work across both online and offline events. End to end project management covering planning, execution and evaluation.
- Experience in creating online and offline marketing materials in order to engage the target audience.
- Great communications skills- both written and verbal. Previous experience and confidence to work with a variety of internal stakeholders such as Senior Leadership, Council Members, Senior Clinicians and Content Leads.
- Has a can do attitude, ability to work alone as well as with internal and external stakeholders.
If you are an experience Events professional looking for an interim role in the public sector then please apply as soon as possible.
This role closes 9am on 17th of January with interviews being held in the week commencing 17th of January.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.