Morgan Hunt is an award winning, specialist recruitment consultancy, with more than 25 years of success as a leading market provider in a variety of industries in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
We understand the benefits of flexible working, so we offer hybrid working options. We offer full autonomy and trust as we understand everyone works differently. Our management team understands how to help both experienced and new recruiters flourish, they're focused on results rather than KPI tracking. Our market leading CRM system will allow you to streamline your day. We have high growth plans; grow your individual desk and business as the company grows.
Due to our vision of growth, we are recruiting a Graduate Trainee Consultant, to join our well-established Further Education team based in London.
Salary between £21,000-£22,000 plus Bonus
The ideal candidate
- Experience of recruitment is ideal, but we can look at people who are driven, determined and excited by the challenge it may bring.
- Confident with undertaking Business Development
- Good research skills and the desire to be an expert in your field
- Desire to develop relationships and ability to create rapport with people at all levels, face to face and on the phone
- Background in recruitment or sales would be an advantage, but is not essential
- A great team player, willingness to go above and beyond to exceed expectations
- A sense of urgency, ability to work to deadlines
Key role responsibilities
- Takes ownership of candidate pool generation through
- Targeted advertising and networking through LinkedIn and other relevant professional media sources
- Monitoring job boards
- Generating referrals
- Administrative compliance - effectively registering candidates to build candidate database
- Ensures that all aspects of candidate care, both prior to and post placement, are delivered to Morgan Hunt's standards - ensuring continuity of communication
Business Generation & Client Management
- Self-motivated to generate new business through cold sales calls
- Positively grows both personal and Morgan Hunt brand
- Prioritises business opportunities correctly
- Develops relationships with clients to ensure repeat business secured
- Consistent telephone contact
- Conducting effective meetings
- Proactively seeking service reviews
- Consistently meeting set deadlines
- Develops specialist knowledge of chosen sector
- Delivering end to end consultancy service, exceeding client and candidate expectations.
Benefits & Perks:
We care about your well-being and want you to feel motivated and appreciated. To reward you for your hard work we have lots of Benefits & Perks.
- Fantastic Bonus Scheme
- Matched Pension contribution up to 5%
- Hybrid working options - A mixture of Homeworking and Offices
- Quarterly Awards with prizes varying from a bottle of champagne to International travel
- Summer and Christmas Party
- 1 additional day awarded for each full year's service- Maximum 5 additional days.
- Day off on your Morgan Hunt Birthday.
- Membership to GymPass which includes gyms, personal training and access to fitness & mental health apps
- All employees are eligible to receive free pension and investment advice on a quarterly basis through our partner Lemonade.
- Up to 28 Days Annual Leave
- Buy Additional Annual Leave- After 1 years' service, staff can purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.