Morgan Hunt is currently working with a Housing Association looking for a interim to permanent Head of Digital to lead a team of 7.
The role is offering an immediate start with plenty of flexibility, a hybrid working setting and a £74500 salary.
Role: Head of Digital
Length of contract: 6 month fixed term contract to permanent
Working model: 1-2 days a week from office in Paddington, rest of the week home based
Team: 4 direct lines, 3 indirect. Reports into Head of Communications
Start date: As soon as possible
Salary: £74500 per annum
Key responsibilities of the Head of Digital:
- Lead and manage the day-to-day functions of a team of digital specialists, ensuring projects and activities deliver desired business outcomes to a high standard and within budget.
- Provide professional digital advice and delivery services, ensuring all developments are integrated and make the best use of design, content, and functionality, with a particular focus on:
- Digital Experience/Communications, including websites, intranets and content
- Digital Marketing & Engagement, including email marketing, eCRM, SEO, SMS, and analytics, and social media
- Digital Services, including the product management of self-service portals and tools.
- Act as the Workstream Lead for digital (a key enabler of the Programme), overseeing the planning, implementation, roll-out and handover of all new and existing digital solutions.
- Manage and develop the Digital Team, including team engagement, performance management and personal development.
- Champion digital delivery throughout the organisation, ensuring key stakeholders are consulted and informed regarding the strategy and programme, including when functionality may be released and the potential impact on the business, staff, customers and partners.
Previous experience and skills of the Head of Digital:
- Leadership and management of a large, multi disciplinary digital team including external agencies.
- Experience working in a complex, preferably public sector organisation.
- Experience leading on discovery projects, building reporting systems and product management.
- Experience engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working alongside and advising senior leadership.
- 38 days' holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- 3.5 additional days of holiday between Christmas and New Year
- Private health insurance with Bupa
- Up to 8% contributory pension
- Investment in your learning and development.
If you are a senior digital leader and looking for your next challenge then please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.