Morgan Hunt is an award winning, specialist recruitment consultancy, with more than 25 years of success as a leading market provider in a variety of industries in the public, private and not for profit sectors.
We understand the benefits of flexible working, so we offer hybrid working options. We offer full autonomy and trust as we understand everyone works differently. Our management team understands how to help both experienced and new recruiters flourish, they're focused on results rather than KPI tracking. Our market leading CRM system will allow you to streamline your day. We have high growth plans; grow your individual desk and business as the company grows.
Due to our vision of growth, we are recruiting an Office Administrator to join our Morgan Hunt London Office.
Location: London with Hybrid working
Reporting to: Office Manager
- Providing cover for office manager during periods of absence/holiday
- Supporting Office Manager on an ongoing basis with respect to
- Phone management: answering phones and transferring calls promptly and in a professional manner.
- Accurately taking messages and promptly forwarding messages to the appropriate individual(s).
- Ordering office supplies and monitoring stock levels. Handling deliveries, dealing with suppliers
- Assisting Office Manager with H&S activities such as audits/assessments and checks
- Mailing / collecting post and distributing to the relevant individuals
- Supporting Head of HR with admin tasks including:
- Preparing reports on starters & leavers
- Managing HR In-box
- Keeping HR records up to date, Including filing and scanning documents
- Supporting Credit Control team with various admin tasks including:
- Reconciling payments and bank statements
- Generating copy Invoices for clients & credit controllers
- Setting up new accounts
- Reviewing self-bills received from clients and matching to internal invoices
- Assisting with cash allocation
- Updating client master data for changes and new accounts
We Are Looking for People Who Have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Enthusiastic, helpful and can-do attitude
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously and prioritise, with light guidance.
- Experience of working In an administrative role would be beneficial
Benefits & Perks:
We care about your well-being and want you to feel motivated and appreciated. To reward you for your hard work we have lots of Benefits & Perks.
- Matched Pension contribution up to 5%
- Hybrid working options - A mixture of Homeworking and Offices
- Quarterly Awards with prizes varying from a bottle of champagne to International travel
- Regular Socials with the team
- Season Ticket Loans
- Summer and Christmas Party
- 1 additional day awarded for each full year's service- Maximum 5 additional days.
- Day off on your Morgan Hunt Birthday.
- Sabbatical after 5 years service
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.