Morgan Hunt are working with a central London based charity who are recruiting for a Senior HR Administrator for a 10 month FTC. This is a homeworking role within a HR team of HR Admins/Officers paying £27,000 to £33,000 dependant on location and experience. This role has the ability to be fully home-based!
Job purpose of the Senior HR Administrator:
- The Senior HR Administrator will provide a responsive processing facility for all HR transactional activity in an efficient and customer focused manner and will be the first point of contact for managers, employees and the public accessing HR services, providing information and guidance on core HR policy and process.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE SENIOR HR ADMINISTRATOR:
HR Transaction Processing:
Provide a responsive transaction processing facility for all HR transactional activity, working flexibly across systems and specialisms in an efficient, effective and customer focused manner in line with SLA and KPI requirements.
- Maintain accurate administrative systems to support the delivery of the principles underpinning the new HR service delivery model.
- Use specific knowledge of delivering HR transactional processes in one of a number of fields (Payroll, recruitment, training administration, employee administration) in order to progress transactional activity across these areas to time and quality standards.
- Ensure transactions are processed accurately and within required timescales.
- Provide advice and information on processing transactions to customers and other stakeholders including colleagues in HR.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of changes to policy and procedures and legislative changes in order to ensure that information and advice provided to customers reflects up to date position.
Provision of HR Information, Advice and Guidance:
Provide advice and guidance to customers of the service in line with HR policy and procedures framework, HR best practice and legislative requirements.
- Communicate consistent Human Resources Management best practice specialist advice in line with SLA and KPI requirements.
- Proactively monitor outcomes of advice provided to include follow up to conclude where necessary.
- Provide solutions that are practical; cost effective; and aligned to HR policy and procedures.
Education/Professional Skills needed for the HR Officer:
Experience in HR Processes and giving generalist advice on a range of operational HR services within a transaction processing environment to include:
- Delivery across a range of channels: email; telephone; and face to face
- Use of a range of HR information and administration systems, databases and reporting tools in order to capture and retrieve data; store employment records; and enable reporting.
- A focus on outstanding customer service excellence, high standards of attention to detail, quality, accuracy and responsiveness.
- Requirement to work at pace to respond to customer requirements whilst balancing need to deliver key priorities.
- A focus on continuous process improvements through measurement, analysis and progress of actions in order to deliver service improvements
- Provision of information, guidance and advice to managers and other customers relation to HR policy and process.
If you are an experienced HR Administrator/Officer who is comfortable and able to work from home and start a new role ASAP then please apply. This role can be based anywhere in the country as it can be fully home-based!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.