Morgan Hunt is currently working with an education related membership body based in London in search of a temporary Senior Marketing and Communications Officer.
This role is ideal for a consultant from communications background with experience in leading a procurement process for a marketing agency.
Role: Senior Marketing and Communications Officer
Length of Contract: 3 months, likely extension
Daily Rate: £154 holiday pay ( £172)
Key responsibilities of the Temporary Senior Marketing and Communications Officer:
- Leading a procurement exercise to onboard an external marketing agency.
- Managing marketing campaigns directed at members of the organisation as well as the public.
- Working across a mixture of communications tasks including internal, external, digital communications and campaigns.
- Support wider work of communications and external affairs team where needed
- Work on day to day marketing tasks in the marketing team, helping with ongoing campaigns, setting up new campaigns from research to delivery to evaluation
Previous experience and skills of the new Temporary Senior Marketing and Communications Officer:
- Experience working in a marketing team in a public sector organisation
- Perfect communication stills- both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask between different campaigns as well as communication tasks
- High level copywriting and proof reading skills
This exciting role is ideal for someone who comes from a communications background and has previously managed a procurement process for a marketing agency.
The organisation offers a great working culture, training and hybrid working model.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.