Morgan Hunt are currently working with a well-established International Membership Body, in their search for a permanent Thought Leadership & Communities Executive to drive aware and knowledge and raise organisation's profile with a focus on Committee Management and Thought Leadership.
You will be responsible for producing meeting minutes across 7 Committees, following up on Committee actions (including arranging events/publication writing). You will also be supporting in the execution of thought leadership deliverables to advance the organisation's reputation.
In addition, you will be responsible for collating various digital contents such as newsletters, posting on websites and social media across business - creating articles, etc. you will also carrying out admin duties in support of team operations and to help support Committee output and project work.
The successful candidate must have experience and understanding of Committee Management and providing members with ongoing education knowledge (7 specialist areas of practice). You must also have strong IT literacy, excellent communication, organisational and time management skills.
This role will be a hybrid role, with requirement to attend the London Office for meetings and work events. This is an exciting opportunity to join an international organisation who is passionate on continuing the learning and development of their staff.
Job Title: Thought Leadership & Communities Executive
Location: Hybrid Working (1 day per week, additional attendance for meetings)
Annual Salary: Up to £33,000
Job Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
- To produce meeting minutes across 7 Committees and to follow up on Committee actions
- Provide members with ongoing education knowledge across 7 specialist areas of practice
- Supporting in the execution of thought leadership deliverables to advance the organisation's reputation
- Obtain industry insight by actively staying up to date of news and issues and to feed knowledge back to the internal teams
- Conduct research into new communities and gather competitor and or market intelligence
- Taking ownership of ensuring that thought leadership content is communicated to the relevant communities
- Carry out admin duties in support of team operations and to help support Committee output and project work
- Must have experience of working with Committees or developing Committee work
- Must be able to present information and data in formats to a range of audiences
- Must have several years of experience within the public sector specifically in global organisations
- Must be able to cope with logistical barriers and must have business acumen
- Able to collate various digital contents such as newsletters, articles, posting on websites and social media across the business
- Able to work independently without any supervision as well as within a team
- Able to think critically, analyse data, and present effectively and to communicate clearly and concisely
- Excellent communication, organisational and time management skills as well strong IT proficiency.
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for a Thought Leadership Communities Executive.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.