We have a current opportunity for a Administrator on a temporary basis. The position will be based in Southall. For further information about this position please apply.
To assist the Estates Manager in the efficient and effective administration of the Estates Office by providing active administrative support to the department as required
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To provide strong support to the Estates Manager whilst on duty in the delivery of a high quality administration services for the trust, ensuring that the Estates Manager is kept fully informed of all issues related to the department in the trust at all times and by providing active administrative provision
- To process departmental water hygiene documentation, working under the direction of the Estates Manager, liaising with operational managers and contractors to ensure that reports, correspondence and service agreement information etc. is completed or resolved within identified timescales
- To provide assistance to the Estates Manager in relation to the Estates administration process, ensuring that all water hygiene documentation is reviewed and recorded appropriately and regularly in accordance with Trust policy
- To carry out general office duties, including telephone answering, sending, receiving and answering internal and external email messages, updating the Estates public folder, maintaining the departmental filing system, either electronically or in paper-based formats
- To input accurate data into the departmental databases, ensuring that these information systems are comprehensive, regularly maintained and accurate, gathering and collating information from the databases and producing information and accurate reports for management (in both standard and nonstandard formats)
- To undertake all administrative duties associated with the processing of water hygiene management reports, policies, procedures, notices, letters and memorandums etc
- To distribute, both internally and externally, when necessary, policies, procedures, notices, letters and memorandums etc
- To arrange meetings, booking of rooms, contacting delegates, distributing agendas and minutes etc
- To take the minutes during water hygiene meetings and produce draft minutes and others as appropriate
- To advise managers on estates matters within their work area (e.g. appointments schedules for external service engineers)
- To draft, and when appropriate display notices as requested by the Estates Manager
- To support the Estates Manager carry out audits as requested assisting with the production of reports etc. as appropriate
- To attend internal meetings on behalf of the Estates Manager when appropriate
- When time permits to provide general administrative support to the Management team
- Provide cover for the full time admin assistant as required.
The ideal applicant will:-
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be an experienced user of MS Office (in particular Excel, Work and Outlook)
* Be able to manage their own workload and ensure that all relevant deadlines are met.
£12 PH Plus Holiday Pay = £13.45PH
Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.