We have a current opportunity for a Estates Officer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Kent. For further information about this position please apply.
1. To undertake maintenance repairs and compliance activities to the building/sites as directed.
2. To respond to emergencies and make investigations in to loss of gas, electrical power and lighting and carry out basic testing of portable appliances and take remedial actions
3. To assist in the management of the heating, air conditioning and other ventilation and water equipment, checking operations, safety and operation.
4. To coordinate and direct 3rd party service providers in their delivery of service as part of the Estates operation
5. To carry out tests and checks to fire alarm systems, fire-fighting equipment and emergency lighting, together with other aspects of compliance as directed.
6. To carry out painting and decorating both internal and external as part of a phased redecoration programme or on an ad-hoc basis as directed.
7. To be a Key Holder and act to support all matters relating to the security of the sites, including attendance at the site when called by the Security Alarm Receiving Centre. To reset the alarm and take other necessary action after alarm activations, including key communications
8. To undertake caretaking and other housekeeping duties or activities to support teams as required
Candidates must have an enhanced DBS within the past 3 years.
Hours: 39 hours a week
Duration: 3 months on-going
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.