Morgan hunt are currently seeking a Mechanical Technician to work within a NHS trust, located in Brighton.
We are currently sourcing a Mechanical Technician with the following experience;
Ideal candidate will have previous commercial or NHS experience
Candidates have done the following:
- Maintenance around commercial buildings
- Working on refrigeration, split units and refrigeration plant
- Planned preventative maintenance experience
- Working in plant/boiler rooms
- Have HVAC knowledge
- Worked on hot and cold-water systems
- Maintaining chillers and coolers
- Understanding compliance with all Statutory Regulations, HTMs, Trust Standards, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of install, decommissioning, repair and maintain all heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing and drainage services, plant and equipment
- Must know how to read drawing diagrams of plant rooms
As a Mechanical Technician, you will be required to carry out work including activities that are complex and/or non-routine. You will be responsible for the calibration and fault finding on a wide range of engineering plant and equipment (low pressure hot water systems, general air conditioning controls and systems, steam rising plant and associated equipment).
You will be required to undertake maintenance, repairs, minor improvements and capital work across the Trust as directed by management, ensuring compliance with Trust safety standards and procedures.
Hours : Monday - Friday 8AM - 4PM
Pay : £21.90 Umbrella
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.