Senior Technical Surveyor
Salary to 42K per annum
Morgan Hunt are working with a leading social housing provider, currently looking for a highly skilled Senior Technical Surveyor to join their team.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day repairs, maintenance and void management through the management of external contracts.
* Ensure the smooth delivery of the responsive repairs service to all leaseholders and tenants.
* Ensure the maintenance programmes are carried out in accordance with published service standards.
* Ensure that all housing stock data is maintained correctly and securely.
* Achieve and exceed team/staff targets and KPI's.
* Manage all complaints relating to technical issues, disrepair or party wall awards.
* Work alongside contractors to negotiate and implement measures within contracts to improve value for money and efficiency.
* Promote good time management across the team to ensure all identified issues are resolved quickly.
* Attend meetings and other community events as required.
* Comply with all policies and procedures.
* Holds a Building or Surveying qualification.
* Strong technical knowledge to support the successful delivery of large and complex repairs programmes, across various stock types.
* Strong social housing background.
* Experience of dealing with difficult complaints.
* Excellent communication skills and confident dealing with tenants and leaseholders.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.