Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Health Regulatory body to recruit for a Governance Officer! This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate to gain experience in Governance whilst already have Administrative and Committee experience!
Contract Type - Temporary with the view to go permanent
Hybrid - Yes, at least 2 days a week in the London office
Pay - £16ph PAYE
Hours - Full Time
Main Duties of the Governance Officer:
* Manage the Governance & Committee arrangements for the Board and the Council including all meetings
* Producing high quality minutes
* Organising annual meetings
* First point of contact for members
Experience Required of the Governance Officer:
* Experience of working in a not-for-profit organisation
* Experience of organising committee level meetings
* Ability to multi-tasks and work under pressure
* Excellent level or spoken and written English
If you have the skills and experience required of the Governance Officer, please send a copy of your CV to this advert asap!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.