Hostel Support Worker
We are passionate about high- quality Support we provide. We believe that everyone deserves a safe, secure, affordable home. Providing Care and support to those who need it is an important part of what we do. We work with people experiencing homelessness and who often have other support needs. Our services include hostels, Young people's accommodation services and support delivered in the community; where we provide tailored support that prepares clients to achieve independence.
As a Hostel Support Worker, you be require to:
- Undertake key work sessions, support planning, completing risk assessments and needs reviews usually spanning across 3-4 cases at a time.
- Ensure the service is running at a high standard and meeting all the service requirements.
- Supporting clients in a range of day to day activities.
- Check on client's welfare, mental health, and physical health.
- Setting up and maintaining client files and ensure that accurate and up to date records are kept of support provided to clients.
To be a successful Hostel Support Worker, You must be/have:
- An enhanced DBS.
- Empathetic and non-judgemental.
- Able to manage challenging behaviour and conflict.
- A genuine passion of making a real difference in people's lives.
- Experience and knowledge of safeguarding legislation including ability to recognise safeguarding issues.
We have many vacancies that are currently on at the moment, It's a great chance for you to experience the life of Social Care. If interested, Please apply.
Not for you? We offer a £70 Love2Shop voucher for each successful candidate that you provide. Why waste when you can provide?
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.