Role: Mental Health Employment Support Worker
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00-17:00
Assignment: 3 months (with possible extension & permanent opportunity)
Pay: £12 - £15 per hour
We are recruiting a unique opportunity for one of the leading social care charities in London. The main purpose of this role is to help people who are suffering with mental health issues obtain a career they want and help them maintain it. As mental health employment support worker, you will be using a person-centred approach to work with clients in obtaining a role that will motivate them. There are no support responsibilities in this role, the focus is helping them gain meaningful employment! There are few things more rewarding than helping someone achieve and accomplish their career goals!
- Contribute to the continual improvement of service effectiveness, ensuring that service users or internal customers receive a high-quality outcome-focused service.
- Work with team members including the Complex Caseworker, Lead Managers and Senior Practitioners to ensure that casework in the team is effectively delivered, including giving appropriate feedback to the line manager on the need for appropriate action to address problematic areas
- Provide 1-1 sessions and draw up inclusive plans with the client around their goals, aspirations, and what kind of roles they wish to obtain
- Ensuring that the required paperwork and monitoring is completed
- Contribute to the provision of timely and accurate information, reports, and analysis to Lead Manager or Team Leader
- Contribute to the regular review of the effectiveness of service delivery, involving service users and other stakeholders in this process
- Contribute to the development of the annual work plan, taking on tasks to ensure its successful implementation and completion
- Go out into the community and build relationships with potential employers for your clients and for future referrals the service will receive
- In this role you will be based in the office in Lambeth but also in the community, visiting clients and employers
- Represent the team at other external meetings as required
- Contribute to the meeting of the targets in the areas of Education, Training and Employment, move on of the service, maximising service user involvement /and other Key Performance Indicators
This is a fantastic opportunity, where you can make a big difference to the lives of many people suffering with mental health issues, and what better way to do it than help them in their career!
Apply now before someone else takes your slot!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.