Hours: Mon - Fri, 09:00-17:00
Pay: £14 - £20 per hour (dependent on experience)
We are currently seeking a skilled and compassionate Recovery Practitioner to join our client's team. This is a temporary position, lasting for one month with a possible extension. As a Recovery Practitioner, you will play a crucial role in supporting the residents on their journey towards abstinence and personal growth.
Location and Working Conditions:
The Recovery Practitioner will primarily work across houses in Croydon, Clapham, and Streatham. Please note that travel expenses are not covered, and parking space is limited in Croydon. The main office is located a 30-minute bus ride from all houses.
- Facilitate group sessions as part of our internal program, A New Future, which is a recovery CBT-based program.
- Conduct key-work and one-to-one sessions to provide individualised support and guidance.
- Administer drug and alcohol tests with provided guidance.
- Develop tailored action plans for residents who may experience relapses, ensuring they receive the necessary support to continue their recovery.
- Maintain a maximum caseload of 8 residents for effective key-working.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven experience as a group facilitator, preferably in a substance abuse or recovery setting.
- Proficient in conducting key-work and one-to-one sessions with individuals in recovery.
- Ability to administer drug and alcohol tests, with guidance provided.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with team members, residents, and management.
- Strong understanding of recovery principles and the ability to apply them in practice.
- Up-to-date enhanced DBS check issued within 12 months or on the update service is mandatory.
Once we receive your CV, the first interview will be conducted via Teams with our client.
We encourage applicants to apply promptly as they need someone as soon as possible! If you have any further questions or require additional information, please do not hesitate to get in touch
We look forward to receiving your application and working with a dedicated Recovery Practitioner to make a positive impact on the lives of those who need it most
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.