Job Title: Service Manager
Location: Southwark (office based) Some working from home allowed when area manager allows :)
Assignment: 2-3 months (possible extension).
Pay: £18 - £25 per hour
Rota: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
We are looking for an experienced manager to join and lead our client's Floating support Service! In this role you will be overseeing a small team of 1 deputy manager and 6-8 support workers to deliver a floating support service to clients across London. The service supports clients with tenancy sustainment advice/guidance and supports them with their support needs. The service users are ex homeless with multiple support needs including mental health, drug and alcohol addiction and some physical health needs.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and effective manager to play a crucial role in influencing, delivering, and developing a service that is crucial for so many vulnerable ex homeless people. The successful candidate will be responsible for the project's performance against its contract, monitoring, and reporting to stakeholders in meeting the required targets.
- The service manager is responsible for a team within a geographical or functional area. You will report into the Area Manager and will be a member of the relevant Area Management Team
- Lead the team and project in achieving the highest standards and effectiveness in service
delivery to ex-rough sleepers and other vulnerable people needing support
- Support the mission and objectives of service by the skilled leadership and management
of a high quality and effective team/project within an operating environment which is complex and changing
- Contribute to and implement the team's aims and objectives, work plans, operational policies, and procedures in such a way that they contribute to the mission of the service and deliver on business plan objectives
- Co-ordinate all activities within the project/team effectively and maintain high minimum standards in relation to service users/internal customers and other stakeholders
- You will be responsible for devising workplans, producing and reviewing any local
policies and maximising user involvement and personalisation
- You will be responsible effective liaison, producing monitoring information, and hosting visits. Foster a culture of high performance and continual striving to improve upon successes throughout your team
If you are interested, please apply ASAP, this position is going to be a popular opportunity!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.