Our client, a leading and innovative charity supporting homeless people across London, have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Assistant based in North London. The successful candidate will be assisting the Project Workers in supported housing/ hostel based services for clients with a primary diagnosis of a mental health support need.
Candidates for this role will need:
- Experience of working with homeless clients
- Enthusiasm to work with clients who have been homeless and develop new skills
- To be computer literate
- An enhanced DBS check issued within the last 12 months or registered to the online update service
- Providing support to Project Workers
- Liaising with external agencies on behalf of clients
- Conducting health and safety checks of the building
- Welfare checks of residents deemed as more vulnerable at the service
- Accompanying clients to pre-planned appointments
- Facilitating group activities for residents engaged at the service
If you are interested in this position, please contact us immediately. Due to the large volume of applicants, if you do not hear from us within 7 days please treat your application as unsuccessful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.