Calling All Social Work Students and Graduates!
Trainee Outreach Worker Wanted in Newham!
Assignment length: 2-3 months
Hours: 22.5 hours a week
pay: £13-£15 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a superb opportunity working with one of the leading social care charities in London
If you have recently graduated from your social work degree or are currently studying your social work degree than this is the perfect opportunity to obtain some paid experience within the social care sector
The trainee outreach worker role itself will be working as a street homelessness outreach worker in the borough of Newham, working within an experienced and vibrant team
The experience you will gain:
- How to carry out Needs and risks assessments on clients with varying support needs
- How to advice homeless clients on their options, helping them off the streets into accommodation, it is truly very rewarding work
- How to build relationships and gain trust with vulnerable clients who truly need support
- How to work alongside external agencies such as drug and alcohol recovery services, mental health teams, the local authority and many more
- You will be trained to use the CHAIN database system which is one of the most commonly used system across homeless charities throughout the UK
This role is perfect for people who are looking for a career within a social care setting. The experience you gain will open doors for the right person
Apologies if this role is not for you, I have sent this to candidates on the system with Social care degree on the CV. If the role does not apply to you but you know someone who would be keen on the post, please refer them to me and you will see yourself earn a £75 love to shop voucher referral fee if they are successful.
This role will not be around for long, Apply Now!!!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.